Ok now Ive heard everything. Gurkha cigars have come out with a million dollar cigar that is not only out my price range, but is also out of this world. Premium cigars are what most cigar lovers want, but the Gurkha Royal Courtesan takes it to a whole new level.
What do you get for the most expensive cigar in the world?
- Infused with Remy Martins Black Pearl Louis XIII ($165k per bottle)
- Master rollers are blindfolded to focus on rolling only
- Rolls use ultra-rare stuffing from the Himalayas
- Stuffing (filler) has been watered by crystal clear Fiji water
- Gold leaf wrapper
- 5 carat diamonds
- Personally delivered by messenger with white gloves
So what do you think? If you had the money to spend would you buy the most expensive cigar in the world? Where would you smoke it if you did purchase one? Would you light it with a $100 bill?
Its fun to fantasize about purchasing something so expensive, but Im not sure my practical side would let me actually do it. Im sure whomever buys this will smoke it slow to remember each $25,000 puff.
Gurkha cigars are sold throughout the world in 70 countries and produce nearly 12 million cigars annually. If youre looking for a premium Gurkha cigar that is not so extravagant in price check out the huge selection at Windy City Cigars.
You wont break the bank and youll love their low, wholesale prices without a million dollars going up in smoke.
Content Writer Windy City Cigars