If you are a roll your own tobacco consumer you will at some point want to move away from hand rolling those smokes to using a cigarette rolling machine.
We stock about 20-30 cigarette rolling machines, with prices starting at under twenty bucks and going up to just under a hundred dollars – higher priced cigarette rolling machines give you the ability to roll 50-100 smokes in under an hour or two, depending on how nimble your fingers are. You need standard materials in place of course, tubes, rolling tobacco and a willingness to spend some time.
Before we dive into our review of five great cigarette rolling machines lets give you an overview of what you need to know as you weigh the pros and cons of a manual cigarette rolling machine versus an electric cigarette rolling machine.
- The number of cigarettes you smoke per day really is the core issue you need to look at: if you are a 5-10 smokes per day then you should be fine using a manual cigarette rolling machine. If say 20-30 per day then an electric cigarette rolling machine is the way to go.
- Speed and time variables should be part of the assessment process: an electric cigarette rolling machine can roll about 30-40 cigarettes in about 5-10 minutes.
- How mobile is your lifestyle? If you don’t travel frequently then you won’t need a lighter, easier to handle cigarette machine that can be moved around easily.
- Budget is not to much of an issue; as we stated at the outset of this post, you can get a good manual cigarette rolling machine for under $20-40 bucks, depending on the construction of the machine. More expensive models use heavier metal alloys and don’t use as much plastic. But you pay a bit more for these models, as you are getting “more” in the materials.
- Not a lot of terminology to understand with cigarette rolling machines: “manual” machines can mean portable or table top, “feed mechanism” is where the rolling tobacco goes into the machine, “jams” just means the machine’s feed mechanism is not working and should be cleaned out.
- Most electric cigarette rolling machines make a King or 100’s size cigarette, so your cigarette production has to be more specific and you need to weigh this issue carefully prior to making a purchase. But most manual cigarette machines make King size, 100’s or both King and 100’s.
Let’s Start our Cigarette Rolling Machine Review with a Low Cost/High Value Product?
The Gambler Cigarette Rolling Machine is a high value low cost machine that will only set you back under $35 bucks and we always have this cigarette rolling machine aggressively priced.?
The Gambler Cigarette Rolling Machine is well made, durable rolling machine: doesn’t jam easily, the bottom won’t slip on just about any surface you use it on and the product is made out of durable plastic that will last for years. It’s a very basic but functional cigarette rolling machine.
The Swift Portable King Size Electric Cigarette Machine is Another High Value Functional Product
The Swift Cigarette Machine works flawlessly: fill the tobacco chamber with your favorite rolling pipe tobacco, place a tube on the nozzle and just pull back on the handle and you are “good to go” with cigarette production. It’s an easy machine to keep clean, works great, had a standard manufacturer’s warranty and is made with durable plastic. No wasted rolling tobacco either and you just can’t go wrong spending under twenty bucks for this cigarette machine.?
The Top T2 Cigarette Rolling Machine looks sleeker and is a more durable machine than the Swift or the Gambler Cigarette Machine.?
Key Features of the Top T2 Cigarette Rolling Machine Include
**It has a welded stainless steel nozzle that is strong and sturdy; it’s built to last.
**No-Slip mat bottom that is designed for improved grip; this baby sticks to just about any surface.
**Chrome coating that is rustproof & stylish: it looks as good as it functions.
*Built-in tobacco tray for cleaner, faster loading: EZ to clean and take care of, low maintenance cigarette making machine.
**Bulletproof Industrial grade steel, solid one piece steel construction: this is a Sherman Tank of cigarette rolling machines.
**Precision engineered Loading System for heavy duty use; you’ll make tens of thousands of cigarettes, with no maintenance required.
The Top-O-Matic Cigarette Rolling Machine is made for high volume rolling tobacco cigarette production. The Top-O-Matic Machine comes with a shorter spoon (little more efficient) than the Top-O-Matic T2 Cigarette Machine, will make King Size cigarettes and 100mm cigarettes, has an industry standard one year manufacturer’s warranty from Top-Matic and we are always here to help you with any customer service issue relating to cigarette rolling machines and we sell this cigarette rolling machine for $41 and it’s always discounted here at Windy City Cigars.
Meet the deluxe ready for high volume rolling tobacco machine we recommend to all customers who are smoking 30-50 cigarettes per day: The PoweRoll Electric Cigarette Machine is a “beast” (we mean this in a positive connotation) of a cigarette rolling machine that’s easy to use, produces high volumes, works flawlessly and is highly recommended.
Key features of the PoweRoll Electric Cigarette Machine: comes with a sturdy travel case for moving it around easily, runs on 120v AC power, uses a standard spoon fed method to inject King Size Cigarettes tubes with pipe tobacco, has a nifty cleaning kit for EZ maintenance and we sell this for under $100 – check out our web site for great deals on the PoweRoll Electric Cigarette Machine by Top-O-Matic.
We’ve sold thousands of cigarette rolling machines the last ten years. If you have questions about any of these cigarette rolling machines we’ve reviewed in this post or any of the 2,500 plus products we carry please reach out using our toll free number and don’t forget to sign up for our Newsletter.
The link is embedded at the bottom of each page across our site and you’ll get a steady stream of deals on all of our products including cigarette rolling machines.