Whether you are thinking of celebrating a special occasion, or want to present a classy gift to someone or simply want to enjoy smoking a cigar, there is no disagreeing the fact that the internet is one of the best places to purchase cigars. The major advantages of Buying Cigars Online or from a tobacconist online are: the prices or usually lower and the selection is greater than a local store. The following tips will help you in buying cigars online:
1. Try to understand what type of cigars you enjoy smoking the most. Most Cigars Shop have a search option to narrow down their stock by country of origin.
2. The fascination of Cuban cigars results of mythology. But, they are not legal to both import and sell in the U.S. Online stores in the United States stock high quality cigars that are made with the same meticulousness. Cigars from Spain, Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic and even the US that are frequently higher rated and are also considered better for new cigar smokers.
3. If you are wondering what makes the difference cigars produced from various countries, the soil in which the tobacco is grown and how it is harvested is the main difference in cigars produced from different countries. Moreover, climate also plays an important factor for perfect cigars. The attractiveness of women rolling them also never hurts.
4. One more important thing to consider before purchasing cigars online is the cigar size. Cigar size determines the amount of tobacco used in the cigar, the time required to smoke it and the flavor. The size of the cigar is usually indicated in the product details online of a cigar case or pack while shopping. Typically, there are around ten cigar sizes, varying from Panatela to Double Corona. There are a set of size table available on the internet.
5. Cigar strength is quite tough to decide online because of the images of differing resolution. While you are trying to shop online for cigars, check the ratings and reviews of a cigar pack before purchasing. Usually, the darker the color of the cigar, the stronger the cigar will be.
6. If you are a new cigar smoker, the best way to start is by ordering a Cigar Sampler. Samplers comprise of an assortment of cigars in different sizes, countries of origin and strengths. Most online stores sell a huge range of cigar samplers at various prices and qualities.
7. If you are buying cigars online for the first time, or if you have never purchased a cigar from a retailer before, then only make a minimum order. When you find a choice of cigars that matches your taste, be well-informed about our order to check the amount of time it takes to receive your cigars, in what way they are shipped and in what condition they are in when you get them.
8. You can also buy cigar accessories online like humidors, cigar cutters, cigar ashtrays and lighters like zippo lighters and bic lighters. Zippo lighters can also be found in a zippo lighter store.
Hope the above tips will help you in your online cigar shopping endeavors. Some of the tips will be applicable to first time smokers while other for the more experienced smokers. Good luck and happy smoking !