Searching the best lighter for your favorite cigar can be done in a couple of steps. A cigar is a pleasant respite from a demanding day. With great precision a cigar is selected, bought from a Tobacco Shop and stored, but this selectivity must also endure to their igniting. Similarly great attention should be paid while purchasing a lighter. A lighter ought to warm up without passing on a deposit that will alter the flavor of the cigar. This has to be done cautiously in order to avoid the wrapper from start burning on fire. Selecting a lighter with utmost attention will let the smoker to absolutely take delight in the flavor of a chosen cigar.
1. While buying a lighter, a main thing that you should look out for is the wick. Just in case if the lighter contains a wick, you would not like to use it for your cigar. The problem with a wick is that the scums of the fluid of the lighter is contaminated to a cigar. Instead, try to use a butane lighter. A butane lighter will change the aroma of the cigar less. Also a zippo lighter is a good choice and you can buy one from a Zippo Lighter Store.
2. While selecting a cigar lighter, look for the torch. You can examine to know if the lighter is believed to be a torch by lighting the lighter. It isn’t a torch if the flame of the lighter flickers. And if the flames stays standing, then it is possibly a torch. This guarantees better accuracy while spreading over the flame to a cigar that will produce an even heating at the end of the cigar. Another advantage is that it causes the lighter to be wind-proof.
3. Try to find a lighter which produces multiple flames. It is possible to assess this by igniting the torch and observing the amount of jets of flame evolve from a lighter. In case there is in excess of one jet, then the lighter is a torch with multi-flames. Many lighters also have 3 flames. This enables greater exactitude while lighting.
4. A lot of lighters will include additional features in the base of the lighter. A familiar one is a cutter. Certain lighters have the ability of swinging out the cutter from the base whereas in others, the base in fact has a hole into which you position the cigar. This is really useful if you don’t have a special cutter, or if you have the tendency of losing cutters.
5. Aim to light a cigar with the help of your lighter. Lightly ignite the edge in an even way and causing the flame to move forward and backward about the cigar’s end. While holding the lighter in your hand, it must feel good, be particular, have a stable flame and provide an equal toast to the cigar.
6. Puff the cigar evenly. Ensure the lighter isn’t producing any extra aromas or flavors. You can purchase a good lighter from Cigars Shop.
Remember to be careful at all times while handling lighters. Certain lighters cannot light from top. Whereas other lighters have rare lighting ways. Ensure where the flame exits to avoid getting burned. While lighting the cigar you would like to have an even burnt which will not cause to burn much on a single side.
Refilling Zippo Lighters