Cigar smoking and collecting is a hobby for a lot of people with most of them keen to share knowledge on the best cigar brands, how to store them, the best cigar stores, Cigarillos Online and other things. Cigar fans often come together to discuss about cigars and exchange notes. Cigar Aficionados at times call such get-togethers as “herfs”. This term apparently came from online discussion groups at the time of a cigar boom in the nineteen nineties and depicts cigar parties that are informal. If you are new to cigars, then grasp the following instructions to learn about Cigars:
1. Go and visit any local cigar store that has smoking lounges. The laws are not in favor of smoking indoors therefore making it tough to find a spot to smoke, however, lots of cigar stores are excused from this law as they have the mandatory permission. Certain cigar stores have special smoking rooms where fans of cigars come together to chat about cigars and other current events.
2. Show up at local cigar happenings. The best cigar producers frequently sponsor advertising events at cigar shops where you can get best Cigar Sampler Deals. The events a lot times have lessons for those persons who are trying to smoke cigars for the very first time. The subjects could be like instructions on cutting cigars, lighting them and how can you restore dry cigars. Normally, these events are free of charge. Contact your local cigar stores if any such events are coming up.
3. Enroll for any forthcoming cigar seminar in your area. These seminars attract hundreds of cigar fanatics and it is a learning experience in addition to being fun. A number of seminars are done on subjects like how should one identify a counterfeit cigar, identifying the various kinds of tobacco, how you can become a cigar roller and many others.
Now let us learn about the types of flavored Cigars. Some individuals smoke cigars once in a while, while others are passionate about smoking cigars who do not buy cigars in pieces but purchase Cigar Bundles. Various types of flavors are available and for these cigar enthusiasts learning about the different flavors gives them immense joy. Some of the flavors available are:
· Fruit: Various fruity flavors such as apple, cherry, peach, mango and cocoa are available. A fruity taste provides a variation in taste from the basic cigars. And a particular flavor has many times become a prime cigar for many smokers.
· Liquor: This kind of flavored cigar utilizes flavors of various liquors. Some of the well-liked liquor flavors are bourbon, cognac, brandy, whiskey and rum. The taste of alcohol in the cigars is believed to enhance the pleasure of smoking.
· Honey: Smokers who have a preference for a sweeter taste often choose cigars that are honey-flavored. These are normally good for beginners as they don’t taste too strong.
· Specially Treated: Some leaves of cigars are treated specially to alter the cigar’s acidity. The tobacco is normally stored in a chamber having hundreds of herbs and oils that gives the leaves a flavor which is unique.