Back in the good old days in the cowboy era long before the invention of cigarette machines the only way to roll a cigarette was using your fingers.
This was challenging for many and as the boomers back in the 1960’s embraced “alternative products” the skill set increased.
But today if you have to buy your pipe tobacco paper and then roll a smoke on your own it can be challenging. Enter technology: you can now buy a manual cigarette machine for under $30 bucks that should hold up for 2-3 years, depending on your usage and go large with an electric cigarette machine typically under $100.
Three Highly Rated Roll Your Own Cigarette Machines
The Premier Excel Cigarette Injector Machine is the fastest and easiest tabletop cigarette injector machine on the market – this little beauty sells for under $35, works great, sturdy, well made and has great review on our site and has a one year warranty.
Lightweight and durable, its modern styling, anti-slip grip and convenient size make it favorite of RYO smokers who are on the go, consistent precision-filled performance, and of course, works best with high quality premier tubes and pipe tobacco.
Quick Primer on the Excel Cigarette Injector Machine
- Place lever in start position
- Slide tube on nozzle
- Fill the chamber with pipe tobacco, starting at each end and filling into the center. Do not pack the pipe tobacco too tight, as the paper may not be able to handle the amount of tobacco and pop at the seams.
- Hold the Premier Excel Cigarette Injector Machine firmly with one hand, pull the handle slowly and evenly to the right until it stops, and then return the handle to the original position. Your cigarette is made in a few seconds.
Next up: The PoweRoll Electric Cigarette Machine by Top-O-Matic comes with a sturdy travel case for portability, runs on standard 120v AC power, uses a durable spoon fed production method to inject King Size Cigarettes tubes with pipe tobacco.
This top of the line electric cigarette machine also comes with a jam indicator light, pipe tobacco cleaning kit to keep it operational, and even a robust chamber guard and an industry standard one year warranty on parts and labor.
It’s a sturdy well made electric cigarette machine that should last you for years, helping you save money and a solid product for those of you with a need to produce higher amounts of RYO cigarettes using pipe tobacco.
Key Features of the PowerRoll Electric Cigarette Machine Include:
- Standard spoon fed injection which is common in most electric cigarette rolling machines.
- Note it produces only King size Cigarette and not other sizes.
- Has a removable cord for easy storage, which is cool.
- Jam Indicator light which comes in hand when you are making 30-50 cigarettes at a time.
- Durable, heavy-duty protective travel case for the RYO on the go lifestyle, with a cleaning kit.
The Top-O-Matic T2 Cigarette Machine is a bit more sophisticated than entry level cigarette machines. It’s priced at fifty bucks, you can produce more cigarettes with this machine versus am Excel Cigarette Machine, but both of these are manual cigarette machines, with not a huge amount of difference in the two.
But of these two machines the Top-O-Matic T2 Cigarette Machine is probably the more durable of the two. It’s sturdy, with a speed lock system that helps you convert RYO cigarettes from King Size to stand 100mm.
Key Features of the Top T2 Cigarette Making Machine
- It has a welded stainless steel nozzle that is strong and sturdy: this baby is durable and built for speed.
- With No-Slip mat bottom that is designed to grip any surface you put it on.
- Chrome coating that is rustproof & stylish: your a styling RYO enthusiast.
- Built-in tobacco tray for cleaner, faster loading that facilitates ease of operation.
- Bulletproof Industrial grade steel, solid one piece steel construction that is very durable.
- Precision engineered Loading System for heavy duty use.
That’s our round up of three great cigarette machines. If you have questions about these or if we can help you in any way please call us toll free or use our contact form: we are RYO lifestyle friendly folks BTW.