Top best 3 manual cigarette machines
You can never know how much money you can save on smoking until you begin rolling your smoke yourself. Many smart smokers are already having a great time making their own smoke without undue worrying about an alarming increase in branded cigarettes.
However, you can only get rewarding results if you use the right tools.
What do I mean by that; you are asked?
RYO machines are of different types, and the kind of device you use goes a long way to determine the kind of cigarettes you get.
There are two categories of rolling machines: Manual and Electronic RYO machines. And in this discussion, we will consider one of these two categories. Just as you know, we update our content regularly to keep you with back-to-back information through your smoking journey. As a smoker, you’d understand that your lifestyle is worth your money and time investment. So, Windy City Cigar is always at work to feed you with timely information.
Different shapes, types, and sizes of cigarette rolling machines come with levels of convenience. Depending on what your smoking goals are, you can choose your preferred rolling device.
However, choosing the right RYO machine can prove quite tricky as different brands in each category might confuse you. In this light, Windy City Cigars know which RYO machine is the best for you.
We will look at the three best manual machines for rolling cigarettes. But, first, let us discuss the different types of rolling devices commonly used.
Types of RYO machines
The most effective rolling machines are injectors. This tool allows one to fill up cigarette sticks with convenience. However, you might not be able to consistently control your cigarette’s volume and size with these rollers.
- Thumb Rollers
Thumb rollers are manual cigarette-filling machines but are more simplified, and so, you can try out many different sizes. Nevertheless, it might take some time before your stick is formed, and the stick might turn out bad. All in all, you may require some skills to operate thumb rollers.
The advantage of these rollers is the control they offer. They give you better control and more room to try out various sizes and what’s best for you.
Electronic rollers are electricity-powered, similar to the industrial cigarette rollers you might know. They come with some cost, but pay off with speed and consistency.
The thumb rollers and injectors are manual RYO machines here. However, this article will be about the top three injector cigarette machines.
The Top-O-Matic Cigarette machine is a manual tool for your cigarettes. With your filtered tube and rolling tobacco of your choice, you sure are good to go. This injector has a lever with an adjustable switch for 100mm, Kings, and Regular tube sizes.
This tool is consistent with perfect cigarette sizes. It is also very durable for long term use, with a limited warranty of one year.
- Cigarette size: 100mm and Kings size
- Box Dimensions: 5 x 2.5 x 4 inches
- Highlights: Comes with a shorter spoon, a handle, a stainless steel chamber, and a chamber reducer.
- Construction: Top-O-Matic rolling machine is quite bulky, and somewhat heavy, due to its steel framework. Its chassis contributes to durability, and its heavy-duty functionality without damage.
- Size: Able to roll King-sized and 100mm cigarettes
- Operation: Offers a smooth surface for tobacco to run through when rolling.
- Easy Usage: The lever runs very smoothly while the stuffing hole runs straight to the tube filler. The filled cigarettes are collected at the tube filler.
- Easy Maintenance: the Top-O-Matic cigarette rolling machine is straightforward to clean after each use.
- Guarantee: Comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty
- Premier Supermatic Rolling Machine
The Premier Supermatic Cigarette Machine is a new metal roller in the market. Its new design comes with an upgraded Roll-your-own technology for filling filtered tubes. As reviewed by experts, it is one of the best cigarette making machines ever. This model now comes with an anti-scuff pad made of rubber. It allows better table grip, including an adjustment for 100mm cigarettes.
The new Premier Supermatic Cigarette Machine is an excellent choice for you, particularly if you’re not an expert. Backed with a manufacturer’s guarantee of a year, this model comes with a warranty card and a manual.
- Cigarette size: Kings
- Box Dimensions: 5 x 2.5 x 4 in.
- Construction: Has a rugged, full-metallic body with versatile, unique size selector switch.
- Cigarette Size: 100mm, and King Size cigarettes
- Usage: Makes it very convenient to roll tobacco into empty cigarette tubes.
- Design: Built to sit tightly on surfaces and allow tobacco to roll smoothly
- Guarantee: Comes with manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
Premier Twin Cigarette Injector Machine is the first twin cigarette roller ever made! This machine rolls two king-sized cigarettes at once. It is made with durable safety materials that protect it from early damages. The device has extra nozzles and a firm, non-slip base. This tool feeds 85mm King Size, Regular, and no-filter tubes.
It comes with a comprehensive manual with all instructions included. 1-year manufacturer’s guarantee backs premier Twin Cigarette Injector Machine.
- Cigarette Size: Kings
- Box Dimensions: 5 x 2.5 x 4 in.
- Highlights: Twin loading slots and tube nozzles for making cigarettes faster.
- Sizes: 85mm King size, 75mm Regular, and no-filter cigarettes
- Maintenance: Includes no-slip base, and sturdy chassis for durability.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty
Manual cigarette rollers are useful when you get the right ones. However, the three products discussed above are tested and trusted; all you need is your favorite rolling tobacco to go!
Don’t allow the cost of cigarettes to discourage you from enjoying your cherished lifestyle. Most smokers are out for a less costly way to continue. Windy City Cigar is here to provide you with information on cost-saving methods of smoking.
So you don’t have to let go of your favorite smokes because you want to save money; we’re here for you!