This is a service driven business. If you are not 100% satisfied with any of our products let us know and we will do our absolute best to make sure we address your needs. We appreciate your business. If you have questions about our Shipping please visit this page.
- Most orders go out the same business day we receive them coupled with a confirmation email and a unique tracking number.
- We use UPS and USPS for all shipping to ensure your products get to you quickly and cost effectively during business days: Monday through Friday.
- Please know our registered customers get access to some awesome deals that are initially shared via our Newsletter and our Facebook page and sometimes these deals do sell out. Please sign up for our Newsletter and hang out with us on Facebook.
- To check on the status of your existing order please log in to your account and account access is on the upper screen right (facing) of all pages.
- How can we serve you better? Please call us: 866.233.8796 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Because we are centrally located in Illinois we typically get a product into your hands faster and more cheaply than most of our competitors; please click here for a link to understand our expected delivery times.
As we are headquartered in Illinois we cannot ship products into Cook County.
- We cannot ship tobacco products to the state of Washington.
- You must be 21 to purchase tobacco products. If we are uncertain about your age we will ask you to fax us a copy of your ID.
- In some cases tobacco products shipped to you may be marked as “Age Sensitive Adult Signatures Required” or marked “Age Sensitive Recipient must be 21.”
- Please know again your customer satisfaction is import to us; but, if we ship a package to an address entered incorrectly you may be responsible for shipping costs.
- Coupon codes are only valid on products that are not on sale.
- Illinois law does not require the collection of state excise taxes on purchases made by non-Illinois customers and/or retailers. It is the sole responsibility of each purchaser to comply with any and all applicable laws of your particular jurisdiction regarding the payment of taxes.
- Please take note, due to regulatory issues we can’t ship Little Cigars to the states of TN, VT, MN and if you place an order and live in these states your order will be automatically cancelled.
Any return merchandise has to be unopened and returned within 20 days and please call us so we can authorize a return. We charge an industry standard 15% restocking charge for all return products and we will issue a store credit only.
- If you are If shipping back damaged merchandise please take a picture and email it to email@example.com
- Returns for unwanted merchandise are allowed and are only valid for the unwanted portion (which must be unopened) within a 30 day period when your order was shipped and must be preapproved by our staff.
- Unwanted items must be returned within 30 days. Returns must be approved before they are shipped
- Minimun purchase $20 in order to use them.