Redding, California – According to firefighter’s residents of a small apartment accidentally started a fire by trying to kill a spider with a torch lighter. When firefighters arrived they could easily see smoke coming out of the first and second story windows. Within 15 minutes they had the blaze under control and the flames were diminished with no injuries.
The residents of this apartment are looking for shelter elsewhere, as the damage to the building has left the structure unsound at this time.
I think next time they see a spider they will handle it the old fashioned way with a fly swatter, or even better just let it be.
Content Writer – Windy City Cigars