The Top-O-Matic is the best selling cigarette rolling machine in the world! Its a manual, tabletop rolling machine that makes perfect king size and 100s cigarettes.
Size, Parts, Materials
The Top O Matic cigarette machine main parts are a chamber, injector, shorter spoon (for more efficacy), chamber reducer, and a lever. The material used to make the Top-O-Matic cigarette making machine is a heavy duty durable stainless steel, which guarantees a long lasting use for many years to come. The dimensions for this cigarette machine are 9.5 x 7.5 x 4-inches
This machine makes two different cigarette sizes, including 84 mm (king size) and 100 mm. In order to make cigarettes you need to make size adjustment and use your favorite filter tube. Usually, after making a pack of cigarettes yourself, you will gain the necessary experience in filling tubes with tobacco using this device.
Number of Cigarettes It Can Make
Making a pack of cigarettes depends on how much experience you have using cigarettes machines, but once you are familiar rolling your own cigarettes you should be able to roll a pack (20 cigarettes) under 3 minutes.
How It Works
The Top-O-Matic cigarette machine is operated manually, so you don’t have to worry of having electricity supply in order to make cigarettes. Also the machine allow users to control how tight your cigarettes’ should be packed.
How to roll a cigarette with the Top-O-Matic Cigarette Rolling Machine?
- Choose what size cigarettes would you be making. To make 100’s cigarettes loosen the tightening screw on the adjustment plate. Turn it clockwise and remove the adjustment plate.
- Place tobacco evenly into the chamber. Do not push down or pack too hard. Make sure to fill the corner first and work your way towards the middle. Make sure to use rolling tobacco.
- Make sure the crank handle is all the way to the top left. Grab the grip handle, now rotate the crank handle clockwise to inject the tobacco into the tube, pull the handle back. You are done.
Maintenance & Care
The machine should be cleaned frequently in order to work properly. Follow these simple steps
- Crank the handle several times after use in order to remove excess tobacco from the chamber.
- Remove anti slip mat from the bottom and remover left over residues and dust. You can use a vacuum or air compressor to do so.
- Once the machine is clean, you need to lubricate it. You can use ED40,cooking oil, etc. Grab a paper towel or cotton swab and apply the oil.