As we are well into the year 2022, we have all certainly had a lot of discussions and time to think about what key changes we will be making in our lives this year. For us, tobacco lovers, one of the best decisions we can make is to save ourselves some cash in the long run by rolling our cigarettes!
In the rolling machine market, there are both electric and manual options to choose from. Electric cigarette rolling machines are much easier to use because of their automatic functions and the fact that they give you the option of rolling multiple cigarettes easily and at once. They also give neater products and have electronic jam protection to stop the machines from jamming on you.
On the other hand, manual cigarette rolling machines trump electronic ones in the aspect of price. Manual cigarette rolling machines are much more affordable. In addition, they give more in terms of being able to use them at any time. You may not always have a power source to operate an electronic machine, but with a manual machine, you will never need one.
A manual rolling machine is also for the cigarette roller who prefers to take their time crafting their sticks rather than dash through it with an automatic injector that hands you a rolled cigarette each time you blink.
In this post, we will be examining the top 3 manual cigarette rolling machines to own in 2022! We will take a look at all of their features, pros, and cons. This will help you if you are someone that prefers things that are more budget-friendly so you can select which manual cigarette rolling machine will suit your needs best.
1. Top-O-MaticSHOP TOP O MATIC
The Top-O-Matic manual cigarette rolling machine is a top-notch device in the industry. It is a very robust, heavy-duty manual machine that is preferred for its sturdiness. It is made of stainless steel with a chrome coating. It will last its user for very long as it is easy to clean and has interchangeable filter options. The lever runs smooth and the injector system is perfect for rolling straight and well-formed smokes.
It rolls both 100mm and King-size cigarettes. The machine is super compact and tabletop-friendly. It affords the user easy maintenance, ease of use, speed, and versatility. It may roll only one cigarette at a time, but it’s a super-fast process. Any roller will find this piece of equipment extremely handy for a quick roll at any time.
This remarkable and affordable manual rolling machine retails at just $48! This also means that if you ever need to replace any of the parts of the Top-O-Matic, you’ll find it very cheap and easy to do so.
1. Steel construction: The Top-O-Matic manual rolling machine is bulky, and you may find it a bit heavy because of the steel construction. But that is the plus; the steel ensures the device is not easily broken or damaged by an accident or frequent use.
2. Storage chambers: The machine offers a smooth surface for the herbs to pass through for the smooth operation of the machine.
3. Ease of use: The lever is a smooth running, and filling in the stuffing hole is straight to the tube filler where you collect your smoke.
4. Easy to clean: The Top-O-Matic offers a surprisingly easy way to clean the machine after use.
1. The Top-O-Matic supports all types of tobacco.
2. It has a blade that cuts the herbs evenly.
3. It is easy to use and easy to clean out.
4. It rolls both 100mm and King-size cigarettes.
5. It is extremely sturdy.
6. It is very affordable.
1. It can be tedious to use repetitively.
2. It is a tad bulky.
2. Top-O-Matic T2SHOP T2 MACHINE
One of the best-known manual cigarette rolling machines is the Top-O-Matic T2. It is a very sleek machine that is made of steel and plated with chrome which makes it rustproof as well. The T2 version is slightly bigger than the original Top-O-Matic.
It works with both 100mm and King-size cigarette tubes, and the lengths can be changed by simply adjusting the speed lock system. It is designed with a non-slip mat at the bottom so it grips onto the table and stays perfectly in place while you make your cigarettes. It is a compact machine that is tabletop-friendly, weighing about 3 pounds.
It is very simple to use: load it, spin the lever, and your cigarette is ready. The T2 has no hopper, so you have to load it precisely each time you want to roll a cigarette.
All in all, it is a great heavy-duty machine that will last you a very long time and save you a lot of money. Plus, it is very affordable at $61, so if you’re a budget-minded RYO smoker, this machine is the one for you.
Fun fact: The T2 was named after the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, Terminator 2.
1. Steel construction: The T2 also has a sturdy steel construction that makes it stylish and rustproof. It is made with industrial-grade steel and has a welded stainless steel nozzle.
2. Non-slip mat: The non-slip mat at the bottom of the T2 gives it an improved grip design.
3. Precision: The machine has a precision-engineered loading system and speed-lock system that is designed for heavy-duty use. Its built-in tobacco tray also helps to make loading faster and tidier.
1. The T2 supports all types of tobacco.
2. It is easy to use and easy to clean.
3. It rolls both 100mm and King-size cigarettes.
4. It is sturdy and durable, stylish and beautiful.
5. It is very affordable.
1. It can be tedious to use repetitively.
2. It is a tad bulky.
3. Mikromatic Cigarette Rolling Machine (King)SHOP MIKRO MATIC
The MikrOmatic is a tabletop, injector-designed, manual cigarette rolling machine that is lightning-fast and easy to use. The machine is made with precision engineering to deliver high-quality cigarettes. It is a product of the Top-O-Matic brand and builds on the quality industry experience of the versatile cigarette equipment maker.
The MikrOmatic measures 8.5 x 7 x 4 inches, making it smaller in size than its previous versions, the Top-O-Matic and the T2. However, the size does not affect its versatile operation and the quality of the smoke produced. The machine is built with a non-skid mat to ensure it stays in place when in use. It has a holding tray to keep your herbs safe when making smokes and avoid tabletop messes.
The machine is made with quality chrome-coated steel to ensure durability and strength. It is a heavy-duty cigarette maker that will last you a very long time. It retails at $45, maintaining the affordability that Top-O-Matic’s machines are known for.
1. Steel construction: The MikrOmatic also has a sturdy steel construction that makes it stylish and rustproof. It is made with quality chrome-coated steel and has a welded stainless steel nozzle.
2. Non-slip mat: The non-slip mat at the bottom of the MikrOmatic gives it an improved grip design.
3. Precision: The machine has a precision-engineered loading system that is designed for heavy-duty use. Its built-in tobacco holding tray also helps to make loading faster and tidier.
1. It is sturdy with a quality build.
2. It makes quality smokes.
3. Its handle is easy to operate.
4. It can roll a whole pack of cigarettes in under 3 minutes.
1. It rolls only King-size cigarettes.
Why You Need a Manual Cigarette Rolling Machine.
Because you do not need electricity to use a manual cigarette rolling machine, these machines are super convenient for RYO smokers. You can choose to go with your manual RYO machine to the camp or on an expedition in the mountains or the sea. You will always be good to go any time you need to smoke.
The manual rolling machines come in different designs. Some are tabletop models, while others are portable palmtops. These machines are sturdy and easy to use anywhere you feel like rolling yourself a quality smoke.
Having your rolling machine is beneficial in numerous ways, including saving your money, and giving you the benefit of rolling your tobacco and herbs according to your preferences. With the best cigarette roller, it’s easy to choose to have whatever size of cigarette you deem appropriate.
And the good news is, that all the above-listed cigarette rolling machines are great, in cost, functionality, and design. They’ll allow you to make the perfect joints, and for some, even when you’re on the move.
What you need to do is to pick a model that will address all your cigarette rolling needs. Consider factors such as how frequently you smoke—small rolling machines suit light smokers best, while heavier smokers will need something that’s more heavy-duty, and the size of cigarettes you prefer—e.g. if you prefer 100mm cigarettes, then a machine like the MikrOmatic wouldn’t be for you.
Also, consider whether an electric machine or a manual machine would suit your needs best.